Where Do You Want Autism Funding To Go?

Here's a video I made about The Autism Investor Summit 

youtu.be/-UbsdA9a71Q

Parents
  • The only way to make a difference would be to fund pre-natal screening and selective abortions. Genetic therapy would be ideal, but it's still unfeasible. 

• I can never agree with genetic therapy, pre-natal screening and I’m especially opposed to selective abortions as a traditional Catholic 

• why the oposition to gene therapy? Most gene therapy is given to adults to help them (not to effect their future children)

• I mean technically that's viral RNA since the adenovirus is an RNA virus. There is no mRNA in the virus. the viral RNA is transcibed into mRNA by the cell and then translated into the spike protien. The vaccine hijacks the the cells macineary to make the mRNA and then to make the antigen (in this case the covid spike protien). This is what all traditional live vacines do, since cowpox back in the day. The difrence here is the took an adenovirus (which cases about 2% of common colds) and broke it so it couldn't replicate then put a gene in it that copies a single component of the covid virus. This makes it safer in theory than live vaccines and faster to make in practive.

Basicly it is a virus that has been geneticly engenered but that's not why it makes mRNA and causes your cells to express antigens. All live viruses do that. Lots of traditional vaceans still in use do that. Sinovac is what we call an inactivated vaccine. Its a dead virus that has been killed with chemicals that attack its RNA. It's actually newer than the live vaccine approch although not by much. Sinovac doesn't create covid spike proteins it has them already built in to its shell. That's why its not quite as effective. Inactivated viruses often produce weeker immune responces and need to be mixed with a iritant to work. There is actually a lot of Aluminium hydroxide in Sinovac desinged to agrivate your immune system and get it to react to what would otherwise be harmless dead virus.

... so basicly yes lots of vaccines, including the flu vaccine we've been giving out for decades, make mRNA in your cells. If you consider that gene therapy then we've been doing gene therapy with vaccines for over 100 years.

• Astra Zeneca still had an MRNA payload, just the delivery method was different.

IIRC they used an adenovirus as a vehicle for the spike protein, the same as sputnik 5.

The only trad COVID vaccine I was able to find was Sinovac which the chinese gave their people.

And if you tell people they cannot work and feed their family unless they have the "jab", well it might not technically be "forcing" people to take it, it's splitting hairs for a lot of people.

• Astra Zeneca still had an MRNA payload, just the delivery method was different.

IIRC they used an adenovirus as a vehicle for the spike protein, the same as sputnik 5.

The only trad COVID vaccine I was able to find was Sinovac which the chinese gave their people.

And if you tell people they cannot work and feed their family unless they have the "jab", well it might not technically be "forcing" people to take it, it's splitting hairs for a lot of people.

Children
  • I mean technically that's viral RNA since the adenovirus is an RNA virus. There is no mRNA in the virus. the viral RNA is transcibed into mRNA by the cell and then translated into the spike protien. The vaccine hijacks the the cells macineary to make the mRNA and then to make the antigen (in this case the covid spike protien). This is what all traditional live vacines do, since cowpox back in the day. The difrence here is the took an adenovirus (which cases about 2% of common colds) and broke it so it couldn't replicate then put a gene in it that copies a single component of the covid virus. This makes it safer in theory than live vaccines and faster to make in practive.

Basicly it is a virus that has been geneticly engenered but that's not why it makes mRNA and causes your cells to express antigens. All live viruses do that. Lots of traditional vaceans still in use do that. Sinovac is what we call an inactivated vaccine. Its a dead virus that has been killed with chemicals that attack its RNA. It's actually newer than the live vaccine approch although not by much. Sinovac doesn't create covid spike proteins it has them already built in to its shell. That's why its not quite as effective. Inactivated viruses often produce weeker immune responces and need to be mixed with a iritant to work. There is actually a lot of Aluminium hydroxide in Sinovac desinged to agrivate your immune system and get it to react to what would otherwise be harmless dead virus.

... so basicly yes lots of vaccines, including the flu vaccine we've been giving out for decades, make mRNA in your cells. If you consider that gene therapy then we've been doing gene therapy with vaccines for over 100 years.