Where Do You Want Autism Funding To Go?

Here's a video I made about The Autism Investor Summit 

youtu.be/-UbsdA9a71Q

Parents
  • I would like more support for autistic adults as currently we get none. Support for children as well but it should be equal support. No one should be discluded... We all deserve to be supported.

A talking therapy would be good, in person and perhaps digital talking therapy, from the comfort of your own home. That would be useful for many on the spectrum. Support via texting and emailing, that would benefit many who feel uncomfortable talking. Just having someone there who can listen and respond would be a big help.

• I would like more support for autistic adults as currently we get none. Support for children as well but it should be equal support. No one should be discluded... We all deserve to be supported.

A talking therapy would be good, in person and perhaps digital talking therapy, from the comfort of your own home. That would be useful for many on the spectrum. Support via texting and emailing, that would benefit many who feel uncomfortable talking. Just having someone there who can listen and respond would be a big help.

Children
No Data