Where Do You Want Autism Funding To Go?

Here's a video I made about The Autism Investor Summit 

youtu.be/-UbsdA9a71Q

Parents
  • I want autism funding to go to providing therapy and support for autistic people. By therapy I mean talking therapy not drugs. I think autistic people are prescribed enough drugs as it is. There needs to be more psychological therapy options.

• Me too. Support for autism seems to be handled mostly by medication and if you're really unlucky mental health services will get involved as well. I'm sure some do need this help and responds well but from what I've read and heard from others here it helps a small percentage and the rest of us have to fend for ourselves.

I like the idea of a talking therapy support system. I had a therapist a few years ago and just talking to her every day helped me in so many ways.

• Me too. Support for autism seems to be handled mostly by medication and if you're really unlucky mental health services will get involved as well. I'm sure some do need this help and responds well but from what I've read and heard from others here it helps a small percentage and the rest of us have to fend for ourselves.

I like the idea of a talking therapy support system. I had a therapist a few years ago and just talking to her every day helped me in so many ways.

Children
No Data