Dominant and Submissive Equity Equality?

In relationships there are always different dynamics which either make it work or not make it work, we also have modern concepts and loads of different types of family setups with modern day society but it got me thinking how can you insure equality/equity and fairness within a friendship marriage or relationship if it’s based on dominant and submissive?

How can dominant and submissive be equity and equality? Or if one person is oppressed into being the submissive or bullied to be submissive? That is not equality or equity and your never have fairness?

All the time it’s dominant and submissive that isn’t equality your have a inequality not fairness?

https://www.proaptivity.com/four-personality-types/

My mum and dad had a good relationship based on equality, love and understanding, eqaul.

Also some peoples views on what love is or their perspective of what love is is warped as mentioned in the dating with disabilities peice. Love and sex are two different things, In any relationship it should be equal be it a marriage friendship or acquaintance.

Parents
  • Yeh there’s always these dynamics. Haven’t really ever been in a long term relationship but I’m sure it has its ups and downs. Don’t know much about dominance and submissiveness in relationships either. But I suppose in life you get people who are more dominant and people who are more submissive. I read a piece in a book that Jordan Peterson wrote where he says that the more serotonin someone has in they’re brain the more dominant they tend to be in life and the higher on the social ladder they tend to be. Could be true. Jordan Peterson is a clever guy in my opinion. He’s said a lot about this before. Maybe you should read one of his books or watch him speaking on YouTube if you want to know more about relationship dynamics as he might be of use to you in that respect. 

• I was just speaking to my mum in regards husband and wife dynamic she agrees it’s equality and listening to each other , are Google the serotonin kind regards   

Reply Children
No Data