Rock Chick

I was a writer for my local newspaper the Mid Sussex Times sadly parted ways, they suddenly wouldn’t publish anymore of my writing? I enjoyed writing hope you like.

I have written about my past girlfriend but thought I would write a more in-depth piece, I still currently live at home I had good parents my late father died of cancer not long ago about 3 years ago Esophageal cancer whilst my mums just been diagnosed with Parkinson’s.

I met my ex girlfriend through mental health issues I was having counselling and therapy and that’s how we met, I had to hide the relationship from the start as my mum didn’t approve nor did my dad which made it more exciting and fun the taboo, it brought excitement and fun to the relationship that it wasn’t allowed. 

I loved getting late night messages from her, new relationships at the start are fun and exciting she was my punk rock chick, as I write this I have smile on my face it was a really good healthy friendship and relationship at that point, I did hope of settling down with her but sadly it didn’t end up like that.

I remembered carrying her in my arms one time she wondered if I could carry her some fun memories good times and meeting after swimming.

I have had other girlfriends but nothing as serious as with the rock chick. 

My ex used to smoke vapes, I remember sitting in the front room my parents could smell my ex on me from the vapes she used to smoke I loved the smell it brought fun and excitement.

I remember being in my dads car lying that the relationship was over it wasn’t but because they didn’t approve I had to hide the relationship which made it more exciting as well. If there’s no passion in a relationship I would suggest moving on, there’s got to be passion and excitement.

I have fond memories of my ex or one of my exs, 

Sadly the relationship ended badly it never really stood a chance as my parents didn’t approve she moved on has someone else she’ll always be my rock chick and still a good friend. Maybe if my parents had been different it may of stood a chance.

I kept in contact for a while but like all things they have their time and she has someone else, one really good memory. I consider her a good friend.