What’s your favourite fizzy drink?

Hi starting to feel a bit better mentally so I’m starting my discussions back up let’s start off nice and easy what your favourite fizzy drink and why? Mine is coke not sure why I just love the flavour and I prefer it out a can rather than a bottle. Over to you guys now. 

Parents
  • Glad you're feeling better. I steer well clear of fizzy drinks, I'm 39 you gotta look after your health. Those things are just pure sugar. Fizzy drinks do lead to higher levels of depression so I'd skip those. Sorry to be a party pooper, but it's true.

I prefer tea. So I'll go with black tea, by itself! Gives a good kick. 

Actually, scratch that. Kombucha! Love that. Fizzy, delicious, and healthy. I usually go with ginger kombucha, good punch to the gut.

• Glad you're feeling better. I steer well clear of fizzy drinks, I'm 39 you gotta look after your health. Those things are just pure sugar. Fizzy drinks do lead to higher levels of depression so I'd skip those. Sorry to be a party pooper, but it's true.

I prefer tea. So I'll go with black tea, by itself! Gives a good kick. 

Actually, scratch that. Kombucha! Love that. Fizzy, delicious, and healthy. I usually go with ginger kombucha, good punch to the gut.

Children
No Data