Autism and The criminal justice system and being arrested

Do you think more needs to be done for autistic adults in the criminal justice system also being arrested as well? Also being in custody? Do the police need to do more? Equal access to justice? Reasonable adjustments?  I had a meltdown which ended up with me being arrested I had no idea what was going on it was all a blur Pace covers autism. 

https://www.appropriateadult.org.uk/downloads/pace-updates?download=116:pace-vulnerability-and-appropriate-adults

• Thanks for the feedback and comment its a topic I’m passionate about,

www.autism.org.uk/.../professionals

• i think this is where a diagnosis will go against you.... 

im not sure if i can say what i want to say without offending or having my comment deleted.... but i mention a recent case, there was a murder of a girl, and the media reported on it and it was a girl and a boy that did it and the media focused on he boy that had autism and focused on how he was playing games and had a fidget spinner in court while totally not saying much about the girl. and showing a picture of the boy with the classic cold emotionless flat effect eyes.

and the media also have reported on how people with autism are often radicalised easily.

so i dunno, i think people with autism will be judged bad and made assumptions of in criminal cases, its unfavourable to have autism in a criminal justice system. and the media do have alot to blame for that, they shape the peoples image of anything and they seemingly shaped a bad serial killer/terrorist type picture here.