Hypnotherapy/Childhood/Counselling

I wrote about my stalker but I have tried several homeopathic routes in regards addressing the stress and anguish of being stalked and having a stalker,  I even tried hypnotherapy problem was I couldn’t relax. I googled local hypnotherapists eventually came across a local lady I googled tones of different hypnotherapists eventually found a local lady.

My first session was about regression understanding the damage that I had had in life working out what areas needed to be addressed. Second session was addressing the trauma. I would lie on the bed or couch holding a pillow for comfort and she would talk me through the past regression the lives and past selves as well and even alien entities if you believe that sort of thing. Nice lady kind but it didn’t work I kept waking up wouldn’t go under quite a strong willed individual.

It’s weird certain memories you forget just suddenly pop into your head I had a eureka moment whilst being hypnotised which took me out of the deep deep sleep. The memories of child hood early childhood things I had forgotten 

I wondered if anyone else had tried hypnotherapy?  

I also have had counselling as mentioned to another person in the forum a good session depends upon the right counsellor and therapist, i had a young girl previously she was really good listened and understood the trauma I had been through word for word gave a good report.