I think I have a vape addiction

Hi this week has been the worst and I have started vaping it feels amazing the issue is I can’t stop now I feel like a smoker even though I quit years ago well I wasn’t really addicted to that. Now that the vapes are so popular I thought why not and now I can’t seem to stop I’m vaping now grape flavour it’s like Calpol when we were kids and we got a fever our parents gave us Calpol and I love the flavour still. Is this a bad addition and if it is how do I stop? 

Parents
  • I get what you're going through. Vaping can be surprisingly addictive, especially with flavors like grape—it's nostalgic in a way. When I struggled with quitting before, I found gradually cutting down helped. Maybe start by limiting where and when you vape. And don't be too hard on yourself—it's about progress, not perfection.

• I get what you're going through. Vaping can be surprisingly addictive, especially with flavors like grape—it's nostalgic in a way. When I struggled with quitting before, I found gradually cutting down helped. Maybe start by limiting where and when you vape. And don't be too hard on yourself—it's about progress, not perfection.

Children
No Data