We have a Problem Here Folks. AI imitating humans here in this place.

Perhaps I am naive.

Perhaps we can have a new "rule" making evident forms of non-human AI here as an offence.

I don't like what I see.  Or perhaps the Genie is well and truly loose, for all of us, everywhere....unless in person, face to face?

I like face to face, one on one.  Clear unavoidable transparency of reality. 

Parents
  • When I first joined this site during my teens bots weren't an issue like they are now. It happened but infrequently. Trolls were more of a problem but even they weren't regularly upsetting the atmosphere.

Ai has become an anxiety for me. Why not? It can join the looonnnggg list with all my other anxieties...I don't like ai because it's an unknown quantity. You literally don't know where you stand with it and to me that's worrying. There's good sides but online it's completely out of control. I read that there's even talk of ai having rights. What!? 

Makes no sense to me.

Luckily there's always signs of when you're talking to a bot online but the more ai develops the more 'human' they are. It's horrible.

• When I first joined this site during my teens bots weren't an issue like they are now. It happened but infrequently. Trolls were more of a problem but even they weren't regularly upsetting the atmosphere.

Ai has become an anxiety for me. Why not? It can join the looonnnggg list with all my other anxieties...I don't like ai because it's an unknown quantity. You literally don't know where you stand with it and to me that's worrying. There's good sides but online it's completely out of control. I read that there's even talk of ai having rights. What!? 

Makes no sense to me.

Luckily there's always signs of when you're talking to a bot online but the more ai develops the more 'human' they are. It's horrible.

Children
No Data