Autism diagnosis

I use to work at Sainsbury's Haywards Heath I had to leave or quit work due to a cyberstalker, it made working impossible anxiety, panic attacks, and agoraphobia, I don’t currently leave the house, it left me mentally ill unable to work. I posted previous about my stalker and cyber crime I asked Peter to kindly remove it. 

As mentioned I use to work at Sainsbury’s, whilst on my till I was constantly asked if I was autistic? “you seem very autistic” or “your like my wife or husband he’s/she’s Autistic” so I thought I would get an assessment and get tested. I went to a unit in Horsham or Crawley where I met with some professionals in the field of autism.

my only advice with an autism assessment is be honest and truthful you can’t lie or deceit the analysis's. It lasted about 1 hour maybe 2 hours.

I use to do politics I could speak to a hall of MP’s and baronesses etc with no problem but asking someone out or going out on a date was near enough impossible it explained 

(a lot). Why I have no friends and still single? 

I’ve also had other counselling as well as I don’t identify with any groups more asexual I can’t relate to any of them being honest bad life experiences and chances.

I think one of the main problems is being misunderstood or people go to an assumption, I knit sew paint draw they go to an assumption about you as a person. I’m not lonely but would like a girlfriend. I have massages from a qualified masseuse there’s something nice about female companionship and interaction.

Throughout school I was bullied severely death threats on a regular basis, which we recorded and kept on the answer phone the messages, it was a time when people were finding them selves exploring understanding them selves I never had the chance.

My mum doesn’t really understand my autism whilst my late dad did it is getting worse, I met a girl in U.K. Parliament a couple of years ago unsure at getting a diagnosis it’s a personal choice and decision.

Parents
  • Carried on:-

I spoke to girl in U.K. Parliament was unsure about getting a diagnosis it takes time waiting it explains a lot single shy introverted but it’s a personal choice decision why I don’t fit any boxes or communities my late father understood my autism my mum just wishes I was normal it’s getting worse as well my autism is like Tourette’s I have no idea and concept of boundaries kind regards 

• Carried on:-

I spoke to girl in U.K. Parliament was unsure about getting a diagnosis it takes time waiting it explains a lot single shy introverted but it’s a personal choice decision why I don’t fit any boxes or communities my late father understood my autism my mum just wishes I was normal it’s getting worse as well my autism is like Tourette’s I have no idea and concept of boundaries kind regards 

Children
No Data