it's been months since I last spoke here

my suicidal thoughts haven't gotten any better and now because of my mf social worker i so f  want to scream and swear at her some of the organisations i was involved with discharged me horribly and idk what i am supposed to do anymore. The reason why i decided to talk now is because i got endoscopy on thursday and idk what to expect and i'm scared but yeah and that's all. 

• Welcome back KJ. It sounds like you have been through a lot in the last couple of months, you should be so proud for getting through everything that's happened.

RosieMod has suggested some good resources, don't forget we're all here for you as well. If you need to message to talk about anything my PMs are always open.

Take care, I truly hope things start to get better for you soon. X

• i'm so sorry you're going through this. i don't know if any words can give you comfort right now, but i want you to know you're damn brave for what you're going through right now, and have been going through, and we're here for you. i hope that your endoscopy has gone okay and your situation with your social worker has too.

if you need to talk to someone about what you're going through, don't be afraid to message, and i'll listen - whether you want advice or just assurance.

• Dear KJ1234,

I’m sorry you are going through such a tough time, it’s good that you’ve let us know how you feel. Many people have similar thoughts when coping with so much and we hope you’re okay.   

   

If you are unable to cope with the distress or despair, it’s very important to tell someone about your feelings or thoughts of suicide. Call your GP and make an urgent appointment. Your GP can make sure you get appropriate help and support.  

   

If it’s outside your GP hours call111 to reach the NHS 111 service:  

https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/urgent-and-emergency-care-services/when-to-use-111/  

The Samaritans also provide confidential non-judgemental emotional support, 24 hours a day on 116 123, or by email on jo@samaritans.org 

MIND have information pages on coping with self harm or suicidal feelings based on the experiences of people who’ve been through it that you may find helpful.   

If you are very close to doing something to hurt yourself - call 999 now or go to your nearest A&E department. There should be someone there to support you and make sure you get ongoing support.  

You can find more information here:  

https://www.autism.org.uk/advice-and-guidance/topics/mental-health/suicide 

Kind Regards,

Rosie Mod