it's been months since I last spoke here

my suicidal thoughts haven't gotten any better and now because of my mf social worker i so f  want to scream and swear at her some of the organisations i was involved with discharged me horribly and idk what i am supposed to do anymore. The reason why i decided to talk now is because i got endoscopy on thursday and idk what to expect and i'm scared but yeah and that's all. 

Parents
  • Welcome back KJ. It sounds like you have been through a lot in the last couple of months, you should be so proud for getting through everything that's happened.

RosieMod has suggested some good resources, don't forget we're all here for you as well. If you need to message to talk about anything my PMs are always open.

Take care, I truly hope things start to get better for you soon. X

• Welcome back KJ. It sounds like you have been through a lot in the last couple of months, you should be so proud for getting through everything that's happened.

RosieMod has suggested some good resources, don't forget we're all here for you as well. If you need to message to talk about anything my PMs are always open.

Take care, I truly hope things start to get better for you soon. X

Children
No Data