it's been months since I last spoke here

my suicidal thoughts haven't gotten any better and now because of my mf social worker i so f  want to scream and swear at her some of the organisations i was involved with discharged me horribly and idk what i am supposed to do anymore. The reason why i decided to talk now is because i got endoscopy on thursday and idk what to expect and i'm scared but yeah and that's all. 

Parents
  • i'm so sorry you're going through this. i don't know if any words can give you comfort right now, but i want you to know you're damn brave for what you're going through right now, and have been going through, and we're here for you. i hope that your endoscopy has gone okay and your situation with your social worker has too.

if you need to talk to someone about what you're going through, don't be afraid to message, and i'll listen - whether you want advice or just assurance.

• i'm so sorry you're going through this. i don't know if any words can give you comfort right now, but i want you to know you're damn brave for what you're going through right now, and have been going through, and we're here for you. i hope that your endoscopy has gone okay and your situation with your social worker has too.

if you need to talk to someone about what you're going through, don't be afraid to message, and i'll listen - whether you want advice or just assurance.

Children
No Data