I don't like the UK

I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I think this country is boring and pathetic. There is virtually nothing interesting to do in this country and people vote in poliiticians who make our lives wors.e

Parents
  • The UK could be better. We need better leaders.

• ......and less "daft" electorate....who currently seem unable (or unwilling) to see how easily they have allowed themselves to become hoodwinked by the (false) promise of a simple, easy life.

Life ain't easy!

• Can’t really blame people though. They don’t know any better. I never voted for Tory but I guess people who did though it was for the best.

• They should have known better. It was no secret what kind of person Johnson was and most people were well aware that the country had gotten worse during the last several years. Somehow those people thought the way to improve their lives was to give more and more power to the party in government during that time. 

If someone's terrible decisions have a large negative impact on hundreds of millions, it's absolutely fair to blame them. Even more when they refuse to admit any fault. 

• I think that, my concious use of the word "daft" and fact that I blame no one in my comment, I feel content to stick with my proposition = the inability or unwillingness of many to "see" past the (false) promise of a simple, easy life....has a lot to answer for too....in addition to (shall we say) dodgy leaderships and dubious checks and balances.

• I think that, my concious use of the word "daft" and fact that I blame no one in my comment, I feel content to stick with my proposition = the inability or unwillingness of many to "see" past the (false) promise of a simple, easy life....has a lot to answer for too....in addition to (shall we say) dodgy leaderships and dubious checks and balances.

Children
No Data