I don't like the UK

I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I think this country is boring and pathetic. There is virtually nothing interesting to do in this country and people vote in poliiticians who make our lives wors.e

Parents
  • I quite like the UK, even if the winters get me down. I live on the Cornwall/Devon border and I'm surrounded by natural beauty, I walk in the woods, visit the beach, go to historic houses and explore interesting little towns and villages. That probably sounds quite boring to other people, but I enjoy it. The UK is incredibly diverse and quite large - there are certainly interesting things to do whether your tastes are urban and lively, or slow and rural (like mine!).

Having travelled, it's probably not quite as great as the uber-patriots believe or nor as bad as its detractors say. A complex, varied place, and I'm as happy here as I think I would be anywhere else. 

• I quite like the UK, even if the winters get me down. I live on the Cornwall/Devon border and I'm surrounded by natural beauty, I walk in the woods, visit the beach, go to historic houses and explore interesting little towns and villages. That probably sounds quite boring to other people, but I enjoy it. The UK is incredibly diverse and quite large - there are certainly interesting things to do whether your tastes are urban and lively, or slow and rural (like mine!).

Having travelled, it's probably not quite as great as the uber-patriots believe or nor as bad as its detractors say. A complex, varied place, and I'm as happy here as I think I would be anywhere else. 

Children
  • cornwall is probably the best of england.
    used to go on holiday to newquay with parents as a kid. its just so much better and feels a different country there. less depressing.... has that holiday feel, different buildings i feel too, either material or build style it feels different in buildings. ofcourse it probably will get ruined by over development. 

• Cornwall and Devon are quite nice. Used to live in South West Wales where on a clear day we could see that area. Am now in North Wales instead which is different. Both are nice.