I don't like the UK

I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I think this country is boring and pathetic. There is virtually nothing interesting to do in this country and people vote in poliiticians who make our lives wors.e

Parents
  • people vote in poliiticians who make our lives wors.e

That's unfortunately just down to the inane Tory demagogue that's been in operation since 2010.

This farcical nonsense about "the woke mob" and the focus on immigration has been used to cover up the Tory's endless list of incompetences and other failings. The party is disintegrating, which is quite joyful to watch given what they've done to the nation. A fresh start with a new government should lead to improvements, but Labour will inherit a hell of a mess to clear up thanks to these elitists.

There is virtually nothing interesting to do

I think this is a bit unfair, it's very difficult to get bored in this day and age. There's plenty to do. I live near Manchester, for example, and there are museums, restaurants, book shops, the theatre, go-karting etc.

With culture, it's what you make of it really. 

• people vote in poliiticians who make our lives wors.e

That's unfortunately just down to the inane Tory demagogue that's been in operation since 2010.

This farcical nonsense about "the woke mob" and the focus on immigration has been used to cover up the Tory's endless list of incompetences and other failings. The party is disintegrating, which is quite joyful to watch given what they've done to the nation. A fresh start with a new government should lead to improvements, but Labour will inherit a hell of a mess to clear up thanks to these elitists.

There is virtually nothing interesting to do

I think this is a bit unfair, it's very difficult to get bored in this day and age. There's plenty to do. I live near Manchester, for example, and there are museums, restaurants, book shops, the theatre, go-karting etc.

With culture, it's what you make of it really. 

Children
No Data