I don't like the UK

I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I think this country is boring and pathetic. There is virtually nothing interesting to do in this country and people vote in poliiticians who make our lives wors.e

Parents
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game.

The EU nullified us, because we wanted English to be the common global language; they want it to become French, like in the Nineteenth Century.

Plus, School prepared us for war; as opposed to work. Filling us with irrelevant trivia, rather than teaching us skills. Plus, we were clubbed in with the kids who would buy-and-sell you.

We need to return to traditional ways. Work Monday to Friday, Recreation Saturday and Worship Sunday. Plus, a free society requires an abundant Middle Class. Hyperinflation will drive us all into poverty.

And, one more thing, please ditch the TV/Streaming. It reinforces the War mindset.

• We need to return to traditional ways

This makes zero sense. We've got an ultra-conservative Tory regime deeply embedded in traditional ideologies. Look where that's got us - the country is in a mess because of these hard-right policies.

Liz Truss became PM, introduced her economic plan, The Daily Mail proudly proclaimed it to be the first truly Conservative economic plan since the mid-1980s, and all was well.

Oh, wait, no... she almost crashed the entire economy. Go figure.

Time for a GE and a new government. The Conservative way is a fatuous sham and the party has turned England into an embarrassment on the global stage.

• We need to return to traditional ways

This makes zero sense. We've got an ultra-conservative Tory regime deeply embedded in traditional ideologies. Look where that's got us - the country is in a mess because of these hard-right policies.

Liz Truss became PM, introduced her economic plan, The Daily Mail proudly proclaimed it to be the first truly Conservative economic plan since the mid-1980s, and all was well.

Oh, wait, no... she almost crashed the entire economy. Go figure.

Time for a GE and a new government. The Conservative way is a fatuous sham and the party has turned England into an embarrassment on the global stage.

Children
No Data