I don't like the UK

I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I think this country is boring and pathetic. There is virtually nothing interesting to do in this country and people vote in poliiticians who make our lives wors.e

Parents
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game.

The EU nullified us, because we wanted English to be the common global language; they want it to become French, like in the Nineteenth Century.

Plus, School prepared us for war; as opposed to work. Filling us with irrelevant trivia, rather than teaching us skills. Plus, we were clubbed in with the kids who would buy-and-sell you.

We need to return to traditional ways. Work Monday to Friday, Recreation Saturday and Worship Sunday. Plus, a free society requires an abundant Middle Class. Hyperinflation will drive us all into poverty.

And, one more thing, please ditch the TV/Streaming. It reinforces the War mindset.

• I think that your views are more in line with my own - Gemma O’ Doherty has talked a lot about this and I agree with her 

• Yes, you're both ultra-conservative. And we can all see how devastating that's been under the Tory regime over the last 13 years. They've been horrific. And that's putting mildly. 

Anything other than total condemnation of the Tories at the present moment for the party's catastrophic failings is an exercise in specious reasoning, futility, and denial. 

• Yes, you're both ultra-conservative. And we can all see how devastating that's been under the Tory regime over the last 13 years. They've been horrific. And that's putting mildly. 

Anything other than total condemnation of the Tories at the present moment for the party's catastrophic failings is an exercise in specious reasoning, futility, and denial. 

Children
No Data