Felt heart broken today

Hi today I saw a beautiful bully xl puppy today called Rosie the poor baby was wearing a muzzle she was only 4 months old. I understand her owner who was genuine has to follow government guidelines but it was upsetting seeing this beautiful puppy who was trying to lick my face off wearing a muzzle. Not sure what everyone else thinks.

Parents
  • In the UK dog licences were abolished in 1987, a big mistake. The licensing system helped unlicensed dogs, mostly with less desirable owners, to be identified. With modern microchipping, it would have given the possibility of greater control over dog ownership.  The confiscation of unlicensed dogs before they attack someone would be possible and the licence fee could be used to fund dog wardens and mandatory dog training courses.

• In the UK dog licences were abolished in 1987, a big mistake. The licensing system helped unlicensed dogs, mostly with less desirable owners, to be identified. With modern microchipping, it would have given the possibility of greater control over dog ownership.  The confiscation of unlicensed dogs before they attack someone would be possible and the licence fee could be used to fund dog wardens and mandatory dog training courses.

Children
No Data