If you were trapped on a desert island for a week what you bring with you and why?

Not many Harry Potter fans I’m guessing so let’s try this one. If you were on a desert island for a week what would you take with you. You cannot take your phone another person or your pet. 

I would take a load of Lego sets as I love the Lego sets for adults and I would just love a week of just building Lego enjoying the peace and quiet of the island. Over to you guys now what would you take with you if you were on a desert island for a week? 

Parents
  • A dessert island I could do - Sticky Toffee Pudding for sure. But only if it's properly Cumbrian! 

A desert island - the dog. He could fish for himself and catch coconuts for me! Blush

• A dessert island I could do

I like that idea and will join you for a week.

Can I have some New York Cheesecake please.

When we pack our bags to go I will make a list of desserts to be made to order.

I'm afraid I'm no good at cooking but I'm very good at eating (as long as it has the right colour, flavour, texture, consistency, smell etc).

Blush

• Why do they call it a thousand and one items? Why not round it up to a thousand so it is easier to count and put the next item in the next thousand items one may have?

Reply Children