lol job interviews

Parents
  • Pretty much spot on. I work in marketing and it's always the same - businesses set these unbelievably high, cryptic standards where the absolute embodiment of perfection is demanded of you during interviews. The slightest issue and they'll turf you to one side for another candidate.

If you join the business after by getting lucky, they're then all over the goddamn place. I've never worked for a business that hasn't been absolute carnage of overwork, unprofessionalism, errors, mismanagement, and poor decision making.

That's why Glassdoor is so funny, seeing employees/job candidates pointing out the farcical nature of business life. Extra bonus points, too, as I know it winds employers up a huge amount.

• Pretty much spot on. I work in marketing and it's always the same - businesses set these unbelievably high, cryptic standards where the absolute embodiment of perfection is demanded of you during interviews. The slightest issue and they'll turf you to one side for another candidate.

If you join the business after by getting lucky, they're then all over the goddamn place. I've never worked for a business that hasn't been absolute carnage of overwork, unprofessionalism, errors, mismanagement, and poor decision making.

That's why Glassdoor is so funny, seeing employees/job candidates pointing out the farcical nature of business life. Extra bonus points, too, as I know it winds employers up a huge amount.

Children