SIngle 45 Year old with Aspergers

As an adult with ASD / Asperger's, I find dating quite difficult. It makes me very shy and nervous, and I find interaction with women can be hard unless I know them. I have tried dating sites, but all I seem to get is scammers messaging me, so I have stopped using them. I am however looking for someone decent in Northern Ireland around my own age, who would like to meet a decent, honest, genuine man :) Feel free to message me here

Parents
  • Hello

I was going to let you know that the community rules say not to post pictures of yourself but then I realised that this rule has been broken with other people (including myself once) so id be a hypocrite to say it. But the rule does exist so you know, just in case this gets deleted thats probably why. Anyway welcome (not looking to date you btw Slight smile you seem nice but im way younger than you)

• Hello

I was going to let you know that the community rules say not to post pictures of yourself but then I realised that this rule has been broken with other people (including myself once) so id be a hypocrite to say it. But the rule does exist so you know, just in case this gets deleted thats probably why. Anyway welcome (not looking to date you btw Slight smile you seem nice but im way younger than you)

Children