Pineapple on pizza

Hay happy new year me and my boy friend had a Pizza Hut tonight and I asked him what he thinks about pineapple on pizza I hate it I think it’s vial but my boyfriend loves pineapple on pizza. So who agrees with me and who agrees with my boyfriend lol. We both to autistic adults with 2 very different tastes. 

Parents
  • I will only eat cheese pizza. Stuffed crust is fine. I cant stand frozen pizza that is too saucy and the cheese falls off and its slimy, but my favorite pizza is Papa Johns then my second fav is Dominos.

Ive never tried pineapple on pizza but I know id hate it. I dont even think the flavor would be the biggest problem, just the weird texture of cooked pineapple

• I will only eat cheese pizza. Stuffed crust is fine. I cant stand frozen pizza that is too saucy and the cheese falls off and its slimy, but my favorite pizza is Papa Johns then my second fav is Dominos.

Ive never tried pineapple on pizza but I know id hate it. I dont even think the flavor would be the biggest problem, just the weird texture of cooked pineapple

Children
No Data