What’s everyone doing for New Year’s Eve

Hay just wondering who got plans for the New Year’s Eve. I am hoping to spend it with my boyfriend over his have a take away or cook a nice meal and eat cupcakes all night or if that’s not an option I am hoping to go get drunk over my friends house and eat Chinese all night. What’s everyone else up to? 

Parents
  • I’ll be staying in, going to bed early - it’s too dangerous to go out in Manchester or any other U.K. Cities - I’ve heard from family in Ireland that just like last New Years Eve, armed police were preventing any New Year’s Eve celebrations from taking place in Dublin and other Irish cities and towns but in the wake of the Dublin riots, this is going to be massively stepped up, with the Irish Army being called out this year, complete with snipers posted on high ground and on top of high buildings 

• Irish Army being called out this year, complete with snipers posted on high ground and on top of high buildings 

Oh wow

what do they think people are going to be doing?! /rh

• I’m totally shocked as well, as the Irish government has totally lost the plot snd there are a lot of complicated reasons for this, but it’s doubly tragic given Irish history - it seems as if they are taking no chances and are adopting a zero tolerance policy where policing and law enforcement is concerned - like what Desmond has said, I think Ireland is becoming a police state 

• I’m totally shocked as well, as the Irish government has totally lost the plot snd there are a lot of complicated reasons for this, but it’s doubly tragic given Irish history - it seems as if they are taking no chances and are adopting a zero tolerance policy where policing and law enforcement is concerned - like what Desmond has said, I think Ireland is becoming a police state 

Children
No Data