Old and former members

People frequently resurrect old threads which began with someone  who is no longer on the forum asking for help or saying how unhappy they are with their life. These are often years old.

I wonder how these people are. Did they get the help they needed from the forum and move on to better things. Did they give up. Are they alright. I hope so.

Parents
  • I often wonder the same. I see a thread where someone was in a bad place and for days after they are still on my mind, whether they ever reached a better place. 

We can't possibly know of course but it still racks my brains.

There's a few members I was friendly with here who I think of frequently and wish well. I was friends with Aspie who deleted her account. She had throat cancer and I hope she is ok but I worry that something bad happened.

I hope she will come back sometime.

I was friends with Mister as well who I was private messaging and I haven't heard from him either for some time. I miss his humour.

I hope as in when they can the missing members will pop by and say hello.

• I miss Mister. His humour was always welcome. Some of the older members may remember AdeleM as well, she had a lovely sense of humour also but left after arguments on the forum. Hopefully they will both return when they can. I think life does get in the way sometimes making it more difficult to be present here.

• I miss Mister. His humour was always welcome. Some of the older members may remember AdeleM as well, she had a lovely sense of humour also but left after arguments on the forum. Hopefully they will both return when they can. I think life does get in the way sometimes making it more difficult to be present here.

Children
No Data