Old and former members

People frequently resurrect old threads which began with someone  who is no longer on the forum asking for help or saying how unhappy they are with their life. These are often years old.

I wonder how these people are. Did they get the help they needed from the forum and move on to better things. Did they give up. Are they alright. I hope so.

Parents
  • Sadly we have no way of knowing if these members are okay but I like to think they are busy and happy in life and that's why they haven't come back.

I was pleased to see a member who was in a bad place a few years ago returned the other day. That in itself gives me hope that other members are ok and might return to the forum one day.

I'm in touch with some who have moved on such as Tassimo, A=BCD and KatyChocolateLover. I've also been in touch with Goosey, who has been sectioned but she's hoping to be home next month she says. I've stayed in touch with some members who left but there are many who I knew who I have no idea how they are since they left. I hope they are all well.

I did hear in late November that the lovely Trisha had passed away. Such upsetting news. She was such a bright girl. The forum definitely lost one of its brightest stars with her. May she rest in eternal peace along with Luna and Plastic.

• Oh my. The little 16 year old girl? That's terrible. Rest In Peace.

Reply Children