I wish you a very New Year, I wish you a very New Year. i wish you a very New Year and a Happy New Christmas !

What ? 
Do you think i am backwards or something ? 

Parents
  • Why, it'd be a nice Christmas—if it weren't for my workplace throwing away the usual Christmas week off (which had been there in the last year, and before that, and before that, and so on...) without warning anyone. Oh, what the hell, I guess I have to spend the week getting overstimulated and what else. Sheer incompetence, yay!

Angry rants aside, I'm going to watch the greatest Christmas movie (Die Hard) tonight. Have a dear merry, jolly Christmas and New Year. I'm sure that you'll maybe have a much, much better one than I do.

• Why, it'd be a nice Christmas—if it weren't for my workplace throwing away the usual Christmas week off (which had been there in the last year, and before that, and before that, and so on...) without warning anyone. Oh, what the hell, I guess I have to spend the week getting overstimulated and what else. Sheer incompetence, yay!

Angry rants aside, I'm going to watch the greatest Christmas movie (Die Hard) tonight. Have a dear merry, jolly Christmas and New Year. I'm sure that you'll maybe have a much, much better one than I do.

Children
No Data