Air pressure

Hey everyone 

does anyone else has sensitivity to air pressure at all? I read somewhere this can be a thing. I was diagnosed with silent sinus syndrome a few years back. I had pain in my right eye on a flight which shrunk my sinuses on one side and then caused my right eye to drop over time. I’ve had my sinus surgery and it’s stabilised now so just need to have an implant in my eye socket to raise my eye back up level. This all sounds a bit dramatic but it’s hardly noticeable. Just wondering if there may be a connection to asd?

thanks in advance 

Parents
  • Hi, yeah I don't have sinus issues but I'm very sensitive to air pressure. Weather changes are uncomfortable. Even driving up a steep hill can set it off, the less said about flying the better.

I've been tempted to buy earbuds that are designed primarily for people that fly and get pressure discomfort. But like a lot of other things I really can't bring myself to take the plunge.

• Hi, yeah I don't have sinus issues but I'm very sensitive to air pressure. Weather changes are uncomfortable. Even driving up a steep hill can set it off, the less said about flying the better.

I've been tempted to buy earbuds that are designed primarily for people that fly and get pressure discomfort. But like a lot of other things I really can't bring myself to take the plunge.

Children
  • Really interesting that I’m not alone on this. I also suffer nosebleeds but this happens a lot more in the warmer months. Yes that flight was very painful when we started to land (I felt like my eye was going to explode) I will add to that that it’s extremely rare and I have taken flights since with no problem.