deleating old threads.

Just to be clear if I read the latest moderators note corectly they are saying all threads older than 3 years are going to be deleated. Not locked. Deleated.

I don't belive anyone asked for that inspite of what the note says about listening to feedback. I can only assume it has nothing to do with feedback and more to do with reducing load on the servers.

I think a lot of people probably missed this detail in the note so it was worth mentioning.

Parents
  • Some of the older posts can be as relevant now as they were when they were created however many years ago, so it would be sad if they were deleted.

However, what I would be in favour of is the accounts of spam bots being automatically closed when the moderators step in and remove the sneaky spam links from the forums.

• Some of the older posts can be as relevant now as they were when they were created however many years ago, so it would be sad if they were deleted.

However, what I would be in favour of is the accounts of spam bots being automatically closed when the moderators step in and remove the sneaky spam links from the forums.

Children
No Data