Blogging about autistic experiences- do you have any experience or suggestions?

Hi fellow neurokin!

I have recently become interested in blogging about my autistic experience for an autistic led organisation. I have already written a blog for Neurodiverse Connection but I don’t yet have another opportunity to write another one for them.

I wondered if any one else has experience of this?

If so, did you enjoy it? Do you have any recommendations of autistic led organisations to contact?

I have thought about starting my own website dedicated to blogging about autistic experiences but I don’t think I am ready for that yet.

Thank you in advance!Smile

Parents
  • I blog constantly, been doing it for over a decade. Not about autism, though. A platform like WordPress is a good place to start because it's easy to use, has a community attached to it from the start, and you can upscale your efforts as you go along. There's a free version, too, for getting started,

If you want to write for other sites, just Google "autism blogs" and reach out to them about guest posting. Many people will be open to that.

• I blog constantly, been doing it for over a decade. Not about autism, though

Thanks for replying! Great, what do you blog about?

I have seen lots of blogs powered by Wordpress, thanks for suggesting this!

If you want to write for other sites, just Google "autism blogs" and reach out to them about guest posting. Many people will be open to that.

Brilliant idea, thanks!

• I blog constantly, been doing it for over a decade. Not about autism, though

Thanks for replying! Great, what do you blog about?

I have seen lots of blogs powered by Wordpress, thanks for suggesting this!

Brilliant idea, thanks!

Children
No Data