Happy Birthday Reb.

Happy Hatch Day.

Parents
  • Happy 365+(1/365).

I don't really understand birthdays.

Number.

• "Thank you" Number.

Gosh! Only another 364 days to go until I need to worry about my birthday again. Yay! I can't wait.

[Disambiguation - Yes, I flipping well can wait. In fact, I think I would like to start counting backwards to being 21 again = Wishful thinking]

• I do get teased a lot (I can take it) about my excessive.....and irritating......"and pointless".... (nonsensical)...."....."....use of punctuation.......[Disambiguations].....and chaps....Kind regards......I am Number.

I have now idea why?

With genuine birthday good wishes........but DEFO no emoji to celebrate the fact !

• Indeed.

Playfully teasing or deadly serious.  I am, apparently, very easy to misread at either extreme - I always aim for the middle ground - but often face-plant myself.

It took me a very long time to realise that my "dead pan humour" is often dangerously just interpreted as "dead pan" IRL.

My dial between "bullish" and "reasoned" is also badly calibrated too according to the perceptions of most.  Add that to a theatrical ability to mimic and do voices well - you can imagine the fiascos that I can unintentionally generate from time to time!

• Excessive? Maybe... Irritating? Certainly not (in my opinion)... Pointless/Nonsensical? No

Your style of writing is part of what makes you, YOU Number.

For what it is worth, I think your disambiguations can be helpful for members who may not be familiar with you and know if you are playfully teasing or being deadly serious.

• Excessive? Maybe... Irritating? Certainly not (in my opinion)... Pointless/Nonsensical? No

Your style of writing is part of what makes you, YOU Number.

For what it is worth, I think your disambiguations can be helpful for members who may not be familiar with you and know if you are playfully teasing or being deadly serious.

Children
  • Indeed.

Playfully teasing or deadly serious.  I am, apparently, very easy to misread at either extreme - I always aim for the middle ground - but often face-plant myself.

It took me a very long time to realise that my "dead pan humour" is often dangerously just interpreted as "dead pan" IRL.

My dial between "bullish" and "reasoned" is also badly calibrated too according to the perceptions of most.  Add that to a theatrical ability to mimic and do voices well - you can imagine the fiascos that I can unintentionally generate from time to time!