Making friends

Hi, I’m Emily I’m 21. I have autism. I would like to make some friends, my hobbies are: I like listening to country music and other genres, playing video games, crafts, playing the guitar and singing. Hoping to make some new friends 

Parents
  • Hi Emily nice of you to join the forums, my name is Cian and I’m 23. I am looking to make some new friends as well. I also like country music, for example Loretta Lynn, Conway Twitty, Johnny Cash, Bob Marley, Toots and the Maytals are all some of my favourites. What country songs are your favourite? I also like dance music, 90s music and some hip hop. What other genres do you like?

• Hi, I am a huge Dolly Parton fan and like all of her songs and books. I also like Loretta lynn and her song Coal Miners Daughter. I also like popular pop music. I’m open to all music too 

• Aw that’s nice I also like Dolly Parton especially Jolene. That’s a classic. I’ve not heard coal miners daughter. But I know ‘don’t come home a drinkin’ and ‘Louisiana woman, Mississippi man’. That’s good that you’re open to all music there’s lots of good music out there. What games do you like to play?

• That’s good I recommend it. 

• I haven’t played it before, but I’ve seen it. My brother plays it, I might have a look

• That’s nice. See you’ve got something in common with someone already. You can make friends no problem haha. They sound like some good games it’s been a while since I last played call of duty. I used to play it as a boy. Do you like grand theft auto? That’s my fav game of all time, specifically San Andreas which came out in 2004.

• That’s nice. See you’ve got something in common with someone already. You can make friends no problem haha. They sound like some good games it’s been a while since I last played call of duty. I used to play it as a boy. Do you like grand theft auto? That’s my fav game of all time, specifically San Andreas which came out in 2004.

Children