Sick to death of humanity

I don't feel the natural bond that many of you here feel for each other.  I don't think Autistics are superior to Allistic people. I think they're just as bad.  I may aswell just wonder into my local bus station and hold a convo there for all the good posting here does for me.

I'm going to leave.

Parents
  • Most people are selfish and out for themselves, I have found in my own personal experiences that autistic people tend to be a lot less selfish. I think the majority of us just want a peaceful quiet life. I know I do. I try to find joy in the small things. Whether it’s my cat being cute, the sunrise, eating a favorite food. It can be hard to not get weighed down by the negatives of life.

You will find your community. It takes time to connect. I've spent most of my life not fitting in, I suspect it will be the same here but I hope not.

• Most people are selfish and out for themselves, I have found in my own personal experiences that autistic people tend to be a lot less selfish. I think the majority of us just want a peaceful quiet life. I know I do. I try to find joy in the small things. Whether it’s my cat being cute, the sunrise, eating a favorite food. It can be hard to not get weighed down by the negatives of life.

You will find your community. It takes time to connect. I've spent most of my life not fitting in, I suspect it will be the same here but I hope not.

Children
No Data