Sick to death of humanity

I don't feel the natural bond that many of you here feel for each other.  I don't think Autistics are superior to Allistic people. I think they're just as bad.  I may aswell just wonder into my local bus station and hold a convo there for all the good posting here does for me.

I'm going to leave.

Parents
  • I have felt the same way since joining here not so long ago. Some people here talk with so much familiarity with each other in the forums, it's friendly and everything, but they'll ignore the post I've written, while replying to every post above and below mine. It just looks like they don't want to talk to me or include me in conversations,  like I've been outcasted. That's just how my experience has been here since I've joined. 

• Im sorry. When I see a post with 0 replies, I try to reply something (which is why some of my comments are completely useless) because I know how awful it feels to not be included. Im sure nobody here is trying to outcast you

• Yeah, thank you for just making a reply to me. I figured that no one is actively trying to ignore me, but it just comes across that way at times here. I also should make an attempt to read and respond to other people's comments as well. I think that would improve my social relations to others. 

• I was about to do just that there with your reply (but have decided to reply too) Smile

I also sometimes do this rather than reply.
  • I like to do 'likes' (like I've done on your post right there) sometimes as I hope it helps people feel 'seen and heard' a bit, rather than not

Me too.

I also sometimes do this rather than reply.

• I like to do 'likes' (like I've done on your post right there) sometimes as I hope it helps people feel 'seen and heard' a bit, rather than not Thumbsup

Reply Children