Sick to death of humanity

I don't feel the natural bond that many of you here feel for each other.  I don't think Autistics are superior to Allistic people. I think they're just as bad.  I may aswell just wonder into my local bus station and hold a convo there for all the good posting here does for me.

I'm going to leave.

Parents
  • I never felt any bond with humanity or like I belonged anywhere. I always felt like an outsider and like I didn't belong or understand my fellow human, to the point where I didn't used to think I was human growing up.

But autistic or not, you don't need to share an affinity with anyone; you are an individual, and from what I've learnt getting along with people always involves compromise. There is nobody out there who is just a clone of your opinions, I've basically hated everyone I've ever met and then abandoned people because I wanted to be alone and it all got too much. I hope you know you can always come back.

With autism it can feel very isolating even when surrounded by others.

• I never felt any bond with humanity or like I belonged anywhere. I always felt like an outsider and like I didn't belong or understand my fellow human, to the point where I didn't used to think I was human growing up.

But autistic or not, you don't need to share an affinity with anyone; you are an individual, and from what I've learnt getting along with people always involves compromise. There is nobody out there who is just a clone of your opinions, I've basically hated everyone I've ever met and then abandoned people because I wanted to be alone and it all got too much. I hope you know you can always come back.

With autism it can feel very isolating even when surrounded by others.

Children
No Data