Sick to death of humanity

I don't feel the natural bond that many of you here feel for each other.  I don't think Autistics are superior to Allistic people. I think they're just as bad.  I may aswell just wonder into my local bus station and hold a convo there for all the good posting here does for me.

I'm going to leave.

Parents
  • This place is part of my mix.

It ain't the be-all-and-end-all place, but it is important to me and useful to me.....and I think we are ALL useful to each other....in ways that are not readily apparent to a casual observer.  Deeper connections and trust between us seem to take time (it defo does for me)....I think we have all been "burned" too many times IRL to just throw caution to the wind with people....time and consistency brings comfort and connection for me.

I find it rewarding to have a degree of integration within a community of other humans = not something I am accustomed to.....AT ALL.

I think it is fair to say that, whether you like it or not, you also have a degree of integration here too.  Good thing?  Surely?

Fwiw, I would recommend adjusting down your "expectation" setting for this place, but continue to visit, as and when you choose.

Fwiw, I feel that this place has the ever-present POTENTIAL for special connections to become established...and that, in its own right, is enough to keep me engaged.

All that said.....meeting people for conversation in odd and unusual places (such as a bus station) is also part of my mix....so I wouldn't knock that idea either.

Wishing you well Malojian.

• Deeper connections and trust between us seem to take time (it defo does for me)....I think we have all been "burned" too many times IRL to just throw caution to the wind with people.

You have just triggered a memory from something I read recently.

Apparently when people are online there is a potential to become disinhibited and 'over share'.

I suspect I may be guilty of this.

I must get back in my box.

• Apparently when people are online there is a potential to become disinhibited and 'over share'.

Overshare =,normie speak for speak too plainly for comfort..

Everytime I post I worry about; "did I say the right thing?, is it "too much"? etc. Sometimes it's an act of minor bravery to hit "send" 

I wrote a long post about why he should stay, with a few tips for how to perhaps enjoy things a bit more, but given our history of "misunderstandings" here, but it just doesn't seem appropriate to the situation, and I'm not sure he'd find it credible...

So put it this way Malojian: I'm not sure that I like you. I'm not sure that you are a good person according to my small wordview. BUT, based on how you present yourself, if the aliens from "independence day showed up" I am sure we'd be on the same side and work together really well... 

We are the same type of person I believe, (only our outlook and politics and nearly everything else is different!) we are autistic, we have no real choice in the matter and its ***'n hard some days. 

I doubt whether you read the book I recommend in my bio, but it's about humans and their games, and it seems to be good for both normies and 'spergs alike.

T.A. or "game theory" as some call it will show you why you are miserable and why you are happy, why some things we do simply don't work,out as expected and explain why some things unexpectedly do. 

It won't change your life, but it will give you the tools you need to dig your way out of the hole you currently are in. It won't improve your health or circumstances of course, (immediately) but if you pick up the tools and use them, YOU will do that. You sure have enough energy and drive to succeed. 

O.K. that's enough with the "Christianity". I've got a busy day. There's a bloke sitting (or still sleeping, perhaps) 25 miles up the road who is actually nice and helpful to me in my real life and I've taken an hour out of the time I "should" have used to get ready to go and help him finish building and heating his garden workshop. Fortunately, he knows that I'll be lucky to get there by eleven, but he'll get a good 6 hours of hard(ish) work out of me. when I do, well, 5 real hours, he likes to stop for tea and a smoke.  

• Apparently when people are online there is a potential to become disinhibited and 'over share'.

Overshare =,normie speak for speak too plainly for comfort..

Everytime I post I worry about; "did I say the right thing?, is it "too much"? etc. Sometimes it's an act of minor bravery to hit "send" 

I wrote a long post about why he should stay, with a few tips for how to perhaps enjoy things a bit more, but given our history of "misunderstandings" here, but it just doesn't seem appropriate to the situation, and I'm not sure he'd find it credible...

So put it this way Malojian: I'm not sure that I like you. I'm not sure that you are a good person according to my small wordview. BUT, based on how you present yourself, if the aliens from "independence day showed up" I am sure we'd be on the same side and work together really well... 

We are the same type of person I believe, (only our outlook and politics and nearly everything else is different!) we are autistic, we have no real choice in the matter and its ***'n hard some days. 

I doubt whether you read the book I recommend in my bio, but it's about humans and their games, and it seems to be good for both normies and 'spergs alike.

T.A. or "game theory" as some call it will show you why you are miserable and why you are happy, why some things we do simply don't work,out as expected and explain why some things unexpectedly do. 

It won't change your life, but it will give you the tools you need to dig your way out of the hole you currently are in. It won't improve your health or circumstances of course, (immediately) but if you pick up the tools and use them, YOU will do that. You sure have enough energy and drive to succeed. 

O.K. that's enough with the "Christianity". I've got a busy day. There's a bloke sitting (or still sleeping, perhaps) 25 miles up the road who is actually nice and helpful to me in my real life and I've taken an hour out of the time I "should" have used to get ready to go and help him finish building and heating his garden workshop. Fortunately, he knows that I'll be lucky to get there by eleven, but he'll get a good 6 hours of hard(ish) work out of me. when I do, well, 5 real hours, he likes to stop for tea and a smoke.  

Children
No Data