Autism and public infrastructure

大家好,我是来自中国的城乡规划专业研究生。我目前正在研究自闭症患者的公共服务设施的配置。

这些公共服务设施包括干预培训、家庭培训和心理咨询、日托、家庭活动、就业过渡和全日托。然而,中国在这方面的研究相对较少,也没有关于这一主题的论文。我很少通过国外网站搜索找到相关论文。

所以我希望大家能给出一些建议。以及与自闭症和公共服务设施配置相关的专家学者,以及会议。

Parents
  • I use Google translate on the text to this is what it said.

Hello everyone, I am a graduate student majoring in urban and rural planning from China. I am currently researching the provision of public services for people with autism.

These public service facilities include intervention training, family training and counseling, day care, family activities, employment transition and full day care. However, there are relatively few studies in this area in China, and there are no papers on this topic. I rarely find relevant papers through searches on foreign websites.

So I hope everyone can give some suggestions. and conferences with experts and scholars related to autism and the configuration of public service facilities.”

• Я думаю, что кроме Темпл Грандин, лучше всего просто ввести то, что вы ищете, в Google, и таким образом вы найдете конференции. «Конференции по аутизму в Великобритании» сделают свое дело.

• Я думаю, что кроме Темпл Грандин, лучше всего просто ввести то, что вы ищете, в Google, и таким образом вы найдете конференции. «Конференции по аутизму в Великобритании» сделают свое дело.

Children
No Data