Where is your life heading?

I'm not sure where mine is going. I always give up on my hopes and dreams. Would you say you've enjoyed your life so far? What was the best part so far? Where is yours heading? What do you see ahead of you? I'm curious more than anything and hoping that my spark will come back.

Parents
  • "Fail to prepare, prepare to fail"

I still fret as an adult that I have no plan....only cos I "see" a lot of others seem to have some semblance of a plan. I'm not them. And plans change. Either way, if one does what's right for them as best they can at that particular time of their life, I don't think one can do any better. So this is my "plan". For now. I will probably change my mind on this at some point.

• That's like the six P's I leaned in the army

Proper Planning Prevents P155 Poor Performance.

• Proper pi55ing prevents ponging pants.  That's want I learnt - (not the hard way.)

• Hearty L O L - and yes, I fear you might be right.......although I journey towards the sunset with an attitude that will probably result in an air-vac ride to my final destination - LONG before I need nappies again.  I live in hope.

PS - This autist was born with a defective doom mode........I have no button !

• Hearty L O L - and yes, I fear you might be right.......although I journey towards the sunset with an attitude that will probably result in an air-vac ride to my final destination - LONG before I need nappies again.  I live in hope.

PS - This autist was born with a defective doom mode........I have no button !

Children
No Data