Where is your life heading?

I'm not sure where mine is going. I always give up on my hopes and dreams. Would you say you've enjoyed your life so far? What was the best part so far? Where is yours heading? What do you see ahead of you? I'm curious more than anything and hoping that my spark will come back.

Parents
  • My life is heading wherever it takes me.

When I was younger, I had hopes and dreams. Some I achieved, and some I didn't. 

With age, I have adopted a rather cynical (some may say pessimistic) outlook on life. As a result, I try to keep my expectations low and not build my hopes up too much. To date, I feel my life has been a combination of highs and lows.

Right now, the only things I see ahead of me are more aches and pains, and more laughter lines deeply etched upon my face.

• My life is heading wherever it takes me.

When I was younger, I had hopes and dreams. Some I achieved, and some I didn't. 

With age, I have adopted a rather cynical (some may say pessimistic) outlook on life. As a result, I try to keep my expectations low and not build my hopes up too much. To date, I feel my life has been a combination of highs and lows.

Right now, the only things I see ahead of me are more aches and pains, and more laughter lines deeply etched upon my face.

Children