Where is your life heading?

I'm not sure where mine is going. I always give up on my hopes and dreams. Would you say you've enjoyed your life so far? What was the best part so far? Where is yours heading? What do you see ahead of you? I'm curious more than anything and hoping that my spark will come back.

Parents
  • I'm hoping to end up working in mathematics but I don't know in what way yet. I'm thinking science as well so maybe yeah I'll end up as a medical scientist it's something I think about and research a lot in my free time. Thought about tutoring as well like at uni but don't know if I could do it cause I stutter and have problems. Still lots of time to think I'm only 16 but that's the way I'm heading.

• I'm hoping to end up working in mathematics but I don't know in what way yet. I'm thinking science as well so maybe yeah I'll end up as a medical scientist it's something I think about and research a lot in my free time. Thought about tutoring as well like at uni but don't know if I could do it cause I stutter and have problems. Still lots of time to think I'm only 16 but that's the way I'm heading.

Children
No Data