Where is your life heading?

I'm not sure where mine is going. I always give up on my hopes and dreams. Would you say you've enjoyed your life so far? What was the best part so far? Where is yours heading? What do you see ahead of you? I'm curious more than anything and hoping that my spark will come back.

Parents
  • Interesting questions.

My life is going nowhere good, it's more a waiting game for me until I'm sectioned again.

It's happened three times and I know it will happen again. I'm so badly affected by past traumas I can't cope with life.

The best of my life was from when I was born to when I was eleven or thereabouts. After that and in to my teens life went downhill rapidly and it's never picked up again.

What's ahead of me is more mental health units.

Eventually they will just keep me in permanently. Things might improve but after all this time I don't think so. My issues started around 12-13 years and I'm now 27.

I hope things improve for you and you can work everything out x

• Hey L,

I've been on this planet twice as long as you....trust me when I say this......NONE of us know what's around the next corner.  That fact is a potentially scary thought when everything is going great.....but also quite reassuring when times feel never endingly dreadful.

Hope springs eternal.  There is always hope.

• Hello Number.

Thank you. This gives me hope.

X

Reply Children
No Data