Government want to look at disability bank accounts to see what we are spending on: this is not good for us autistic.

I read that the government are wanting to look into all disability claimants bank accounts to see what we are spending money on and they can then say that oh! you spend the money on a certain item you should not so we are now going to cut your money. 

This is something that they hope to do in time, it has been on the online news. 

This would be terrible for us autistic people because a lot of people do not understand autism and how diverse we all are: 

for example: autistics might buy the following some might not and need other things for their autism: 

Felt tips, paper, pencils art things: they would not understand that this helps us stay calm by being creative and can help stop us going into further meltdowns etc. 

A computer and games: same reason as above

A piano and sheet music: could be a special interest and is needed for the autistic person and help stop meltdowns too. 

Fancy clothes: for me its 1950s style clothes, to express myself and I cant stand to wear certain clothes

Gluten free foods, special travel like a taxi as buses might be too stressful that day

An indoor clothes drier to stop damp 

collections of trains or magazines, comics etc 

Some people who dont understand autistim and will think that oh they are buying what they want not what they need, tut tut, they should not be buying that. 

What about the autistic that goes on the trains all day because they like it is sooths them. and then someone will say well if they ride trains all day let them work on the trains, but that autistic might be able to talk to people one day but then another day might be mute or unable to and could not work. 

yes there are autistics that can work, and those that work long term are ones that got lucky finding their job that is good for them for example they like action figures so work in a forbidden planet. and are okay with people as long as they are talking about the products. but others cannot cope with work at all. 

I feel that the government need to understand autism much more. No two autistic people are alike. 

What about the person who is has to pay for a private dentist because they dont like the building their local NHS dentists are in for example, and need to have the calm of a private dentist that understands . 

Some autistics might have to spend a fortune on a pair of shoes as they cannot wear cheaper ones for what ever reason (the way they feel etc) 

these are not all conditions or needs I have just listing how diverse we all are and why this new plan is not very nice. 

Because it is scary somehow, big brother is watching you type stuff. 

It also puts non-disabled people against disabled people they dont understand, they have never seen an autistic meltdown for example 

Parents
  • I agree that the government should have the right to scrutinize my bank account, provided there is transparency regarding the financial dealings of those in positions of power. It's disheartening to witness numerous instances of fraud and manipulation for personal gain by those in authority, only for them to then criticize the general public. Visionaries who strive to better our world often find their efforts hindered by a government primarily driven by a desire for control rather than genuine progress. The current leadership appears to be hitting a wall, grappling with outdated approaches and a lack of innovative thinking.

It's essential for our government officials to embrace modern technologies and methodologies, stepping out of their comfort zones to propel our nation into the 2020s. The absence of visible incorporation of computers and technology in their discussions paints a picture of a government seemingly stuck in the past, reminiscent of the 1970s. To truly advance, we need leaders who can think beyond traditional boundaries, employing new technologies and strategies to address the challenges of our time. It's time to break free from outdated practices and usher in a government that is not only accountable but also forward-thinking and adaptable to the demands of the contemporary era.

• They never will move with the times and will only make use technology as an over-arching element of state surveillance in order to rigorously monitor and control us and every aspect of our lives at every level, right down to the smallest details at every opportunity and for their own ends and that of their demonic globalist masters  - given what we have become aware of since 2020, they quite simply cannot be trusted to act responsibly - personally, I prefer to be pragmatic and realistic rather than idealistic in defence of the truth, rather than engage in toxic and false positivism 

• They never will move with the times and will only make use technology as an over-arching element of state surveillance in order to rigorously monitor and control us and every aspect of our lives at every level, right down to the smallest details at every opportunity and for their own ends and that of their demonic globalist masters  - given what we have become aware of since 2020, they quite simply cannot be trusted to act responsibly - personally, I prefer to be pragmatic and realistic rather than idealistic in defence of the truth, rather than engage in toxic and false positivism 

Children
  • ep Guardiola about Football would you assume you knew more than him about the beautiful game?

oh i came up with another one based on this..

my opinion of football is its a waste of time and footballers are overpaid and its not a real job.

how does his expertise on football counter that? ... it doesnt... it just makes him flawed and biased in favour of football then and therefore it makes his argument invalid due to bias and he himself deep down will know what i said is true and that they are overpaid for playing a game thats not essential to society... and that people like doctors and mechanics who do roles essential to society are not paid anywhere near as much in their lifetimes as his useless football job that contributes nothing.... so his expertise on football would actually exclude his opinion as being biased in this argument.

anyway i think i have shown enough that my argument is for critical thinking rather than submissive believe anyone who claims to be better than you ...another edit: probably hyper critical thinking in my case lmao

• heres another.... do you believe in scientologists? 

if you dont... why dont you believe them? ... they are masters of their field of knowledge in scientology right? so why dont you believe scientology?

• thats all it takes? someone to claim they know more than you? .... then sorry you concede every single thing in the world and you become a submissive slave as everyone will just say they know more than you and have you bending over at their will.

as i said, we have seen through many iterations of climate change before and each time they came made claims and it never happened and they went off... now its more believed because younger generations believe anything the internet or tv tells them... its pretty sad, but then again these people will slip up one day and set a date again and something they claimed wont happen then youd all get really angry with them because by that point youd have handed over your human rights your house your money and your dignity to them lol

• That's where you're going wrong in a lot of your thinking Caelus. You won't listen.  If you were in a conversation with Pep Guardiola about Football would you assume you knew more than him about the beautiful game?  Some people know more than me and they know more than you also.

• listen to neither... use your own sense and logic. anything anyone tells you take it all as false and having a agenda behind it.

but also do historical homework too.... and see all the previous times the world was ending according to these crack pots and then perhaps youd at least not be as panicked by them at the very least because youd understand they predicted 1000s of times in the past that the world would end and it never did and alot of their things they made up they erased from history and pretend they didnt mention now such as the ozone hole which they once said would consume the earth and wipe us all out now they claim that never existed and they deny ay knowledge of it lol 

its harder for them now as they started making movies and films about their claims at one point... like the day after tommorow... and 2012 and so on... we all get past these points, and the world is still here...

do you understand the very same people advocated for using vaccinations in africa to sterilise africans to stop their population boom to save the environment too? 

either way, they are not very trustable... but thats all on you to look into and think on. dont just believe anyone. believe yourself and your own mind and what you see and know and put together.

also the term and claim of scientist is also in question these days as everyone claims to be scientist now..... scientist is the new buzz feed writer...

• I don't doubt it. Not just recorded by the British authorities either. The State Department in Washington will have the info also..

• Surveillance is real too though. I should know as it happened to me once. I was filmed by the local police special branch as I took part in direct action

I had to have 'secret' level MOD clearance for one of my jobs.

I was concerned that my membership of CND many years earlier would mean that I wouldn't get the clearance but I did.

They do ask you a lot of questions, including about your parents.

I think a lot is recorded about us by 'authorities'.

• Climate Scientist's say Global Warming exists. Can you explain why I should listen to you instead of them?

• to be fair it would be more fitting as the hole in the ozone layer....

although that got phased out and quietened as it didnt cause as much alarm as they wanted then they came back to try again and again and again, its only just holding now in modern generations that think anything they see on the tv or internet is true. like that crazy woman on im a celebrity, "the internet said it so it must be true" lol

• Surveillance is real too though. I should know as it happened to me once. I was filmed by the local police special branch as I took part in direct action.

• Is the hole in the floor the Climate crisis?

Thank you for brightening my afternoon with that response. 

Although then the smile went Disappointed relieved

Sadly, too true.

• Is the hole in the floor the Climate crisis?