I think I am superior to neurotypicals

I think the way I think is better than most people.

I disregard emotion because it's irrelevant. 

I pride myself on doing things other people find difficult. 

I think in black-and-white terms. 

I like to solve problems. 

I like to be direct and be spoken to directly. 

I dislike vagueness. 

I eat the same food every day because I know it's good for me. 

I'm physically active because I know it's good for me. 

I like routine because it's more efficient and streamlines my life. 

Does anyone else think that they are superior to neurotypical people and if so how so?

Parents
  • Does it matter if you are superior to them or not? Does it make you happy? I don't just mean pleasure, I mean deep down, are you happy believing that you are just better then other people for the rest of your life. It isn't really conducive to making friends believing you are better then other people. It just makes you alone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSQjk9jKarg. Is a life living by routine just because it is efficient and streamlines your life, really living. Are you experiencing each moment or are you just letting life pass you by because it is not optimal. Personally, I would rather have friends then being superior to other people but if you find it better to live an optimal life. Then go ahead.

• Does it matter if you are superior to them or not? Does it make you happy? I don't just mean pleasure, I mean deep down, are you happy believing that you are just better then other people for the rest of your life. It isn't really conducive to making friends believing you are better then other people. It just makes you alone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSQjk9jKarg. Is a life living by routine just because it is efficient and streamlines your life, really living. Are you experiencing each moment or are you just letting life pass you by because it is not optimal. Personally, I would rather have friends then being superior to other people but if you find it better to live an optimal life. Then go ahead.

Children