Hobbies

In the ados assessment last week (still waiting for the second assessment) one thing I was asked was my about my hobbies. I don't know if this is normal, but when I find a hobby like crochet it's all I do for the next 2-3 months. I spend hours and hours and hours a day on these hobbies . then suddenly I don't care anymore. Is this normal?

Parents
  • I do not consider there to be anything unusual about that, and I can be just the same. Sometimes I'll become fixated on a particular hobby to the point of wanting to spend all my free time on it. This might last for weeks, months, maybe years. I'll then go completely off that hobby, or find that I want a break from it and will then devote my time to other hobbies.

• I do not consider there to be anything unusual about that, and I can be just the same. Sometimes I'll become fixated on a particular hobby to the point of wanting to spend all my free time on it. This might last for weeks, months, maybe years. I'll then go completely off that hobby, or find that I want a break from it and will then devote my time to other hobbies.

Children
No Data