Hobbies

In the ados assessment last week (still waiting for the second assessment) one thing I was asked was my about my hobbies. I don't know if this is normal, but when I find a hobby like crochet it's all I do for the next 2-3 months. I spend hours and hours and hours a day on these hobbies . then suddenly I don't care anymore. Is this normal?

Parents Reply Children
  • No, thats not what i meant, i meant what is normal for anything in this world? where marring 12 year olds is normal in parts of the world, while having your feet showing is classed as offensive in some parts of the work, being white is not normal to other parts of the world, certian hair cuts in places around the world are not allowed because its not normal but is in other places, saying Hello in a contury that dosen't speak english is not normal, driving on the left side in some places is not normal, killing people is normal if it's just by war, or other reason like death sentance but other areas it's not normal, like here uk we don't have the death sentance ect ect, so my question is what is truely normal?