What novel/film would you like to live in and why?

At the moment I'm feeling rather overwhelmed by life and in spite of the fact that I am relying on the NHS quite a lot and so is my friend who has just gone into hospital, I'd like at the moment to live in the Woodlanders by Thomas Hardy.

This is a novel set in the 19th Century in rural Dorset.

The pace of life is slow and the community is cut off.

I also like the idea of living in a wood.

I think I may genetically be a wood sprite.

This will change as all things do, but right now, that's my setting.

What is yours?

Parents
  • I would like to live in the movie “interview with the vampire” from 1994 or in my favourite book “count of monte christo” - I’m not satisfied with movies based on this book. I also like “the Hound of Baskerville”. I like mysteries, when I read or watch the stories it’s so intense I always feel like I’m a part of it and even after it’s over I still feel emotionally connected to that world, it makes me rewatch or reread 

• I would like to live in the movie “interview with the vampire” from 1994 or in my favourite book “count of monte christo” - I’m not satisfied with movies based on this book. I also like “the Hound of Baskerville”. I like mysteries, when I read or watch the stories it’s so intense I always feel like I’m a part of it and even after it’s over I still feel emotionally connected to that world, it makes me rewatch or reread 

Children
No Data