Christmas

Television seems to be full of Christmas adverts now that Halloween’s out of the way. For some reason they’re making me feel really anxious. 

Are you looking forward to Christmas?

Parents
  • Nope. Childhood Christmases were not fun. Adult ones even less so. I've been asked to two places, sibling and friends. Now I have to make a choice, someone will be upset I didn't pick them, I'll have to be careful to watch my tongue cos the kids are clearly ND and not being seen a such and I get pissed off that their dysregulation is ignored and I'll have to eat things I don't like to please others 

Think I'll stay home and watch Doctor Who. Thankfully there's is one thing good about Xmas. Thanks RTD from bringing Xmas Who back. 

• Nope. Childhood Christmases were not fun. Adult ones even less so. I've been asked to two places, sibling and friends. Now I have to make a choice, someone will be upset I didn't pick them, I'll have to be careful to watch my tongue cos the kids are clearly ND and not being seen a such and I get pissed off that their dysregulation is ignored and I'll have to eat things I don't like to please others 

Think I'll stay home and watch Doctor Who. Thankfully there's is one thing good about Xmas. Thanks RTD from bringing Xmas Who back. 

Children
No Data