Christmas

Television seems to be full of Christmas adverts now that Halloween’s out of the way. For some reason they’re making me feel really anxious. 

Are you looking forward to Christmas?

Parents
  • have a love hate thing with Christmas. I hate the shopping, the people, quite like having time off work but genrally do not get it. I hate the falseneess about it of having to be happy, having to celebrate and having to enjoy yourself. Always annoys me that Christmas day evening pubs are closed, would love to go out fo a pint after all that crap during the day. Love boxing day, all that sport, eating anything you like. Personally I would swap the whole thing for a sunny, warm day when its light to 9pm!

• have a love hate thing with Christmas. I hate the shopping, the people, quite like having time off work but genrally do not get it. I hate the falseneess about it of having to be happy, having to celebrate and having to enjoy yourself. Always annoys me that Christmas day evening pubs are closed, would love to go out fo a pint after all that crap during the day. Love boxing day, all that sport, eating anything you like. Personally I would swap the whole thing for a sunny, warm day when its light to 9pm!

Children
No Data