Christmas

Television seems to be full of Christmas adverts now that Halloween’s out of the way. For some reason they’re making me feel really anxious. 

Are you looking forward to Christmas?

Parents
  • No- I'm not. Christmas was never a big deal anyways in my family and I really struggle with traveling and eating socially etc. I will spend Christmas alone as I have done the past few years. I don't like it though. It is so lonely- I do like alone time but I also like some social interaction or work to distract me and around Christmas no one is available and everything is closed. Shops and everything being closed also makes me very anxious. I don't have a hobby anymore so nothing to do. If I can ever hike again, I want to go on a hiking trip over Christmas- like in Mallorca where mountain huts are open over Christmas and the weather is usually mild enough so that even in the hills the trails remain passable. 

• No- I'm not. Christmas was never a big deal anyways in my family and I really struggle with traveling and eating socially etc. I will spend Christmas alone as I have done the past few years. I don't like it though. It is so lonely- I do like alone time but I also like some social interaction or work to distract me and around Christmas no one is available and everything is closed. Shops and everything being closed also makes me very anxious. I don't have a hobby anymore so nothing to do. If I can ever hike again, I want to go on a hiking trip over Christmas- like in Mallorca where mountain huts are open over Christmas and the weather is usually mild enough so that even in the hills the trails remain passable. 

Children
No Data